BARSTOW COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION
305 East Main Street, Barstow, California 92311
P.O. BOX 846, Barstow, California 92312
Office: (760) 256-2591 Fax: (760) 256-2504
In order to become a member you will need to bring in the following information:
- Copy of valid Driver’s License (address must be correct on license) if address is not correct please include a copy of a utility bill.
- Copy of Social Security card
- Check, Cash, or Money order for $16.00. There is a one-time $1.00 membership fee
- Completed membership application & agreement
- If you are joining a youth-copy of a birth certificate (if the youth does not have a driver’s license or current ID)
Please include steps 1 & 2 above for your beneficiary also. If you have any questions please call (760) 256-2591, office hours are Monday thru Friday -9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If you are joining the Credit Union by mail, Please scan and e-mail Driver’s License & Social Security to firstname.lastname@example.org. All Beneficiaries must be 18yrs of age or older.
FYI: This financial institution carries no CASH!! We can only write you out a check if you would like to make a withdrawal.
Barstow Community Credit Union